Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Kairat Almaty VS Irtysh Pavlodar, an interesting gamefc

KAZ CFC Kairat Almaty VS Irtysh Pavlodar, an interesting gamefc

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:40:08 GMT        

Match Time:6/14/2018 21:00 Thursday (GMT+8)

Kazakhstan Cup -- FC Kairat Almaty VS Irtysh Pavlodar

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, FC Kairat Almaty got 10 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Kazakhstan Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Kairat Almaty got 14 wins, 4 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Irtysh Pavlodar got 5 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Kazakhstan Premier League. In the last 20 games, Irtysh Pavlodar got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Kairat Almaty 1.02-1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 263 matches, the home team got 133 wins, 72 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 50.57%; Draw win rate: 27.38%; Away win rate: 22.05%; Home odds win rate: 33.84%; Draw odds win rate: 25.10%; Away odds win rate: 41.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2/2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 464 matches, the home team got 198 wins, 154 draws and 112 losses. Home win rate: 42.67%; Draw win rate: 33.19%; Away win rate: 24.14%; Over odds win rate: 43.53%; Draw odds win rate: 6.90%; Under odds win rate: 49.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.54-3.50-5.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 68 games, the home team got 47 wins, 11 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 69.12%; Draw win rate: 16.18%; Away win rate: 14.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Kairat Almaty(59.9%), Draw(24.8%), Irtysh Pavlodar(15.3%)

 

FC Kairat Almaty VS Irtysh Pavlodar, an interesting gamefc

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Ann-Kathrin Brommel Mario Gotze WAG gallery [Pic] Meet the photo gallery of Sexy Serie A babe
[Pic] Sizzling and stunning pics of Holly Peers [Pic] Young and sexy model Celine Farach gallery

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.