Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vegalta Sendai VS Omiya Ardija, home win

JE CupVegalta Sendai VS Omiya Ardija, home win

Submit by tipster October
Posted Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:13:06 GMT        

Match Time:7/11/2018 18:00 Wednesday (GMT+8) 

Japan Emperor's Cup-- Vegalta Sendai VS Omiya Ardija

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

------------------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Vegalta Sendai got 6 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 7 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Vegalta Sendai got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Omiya Ardija got 10 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 7 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Omiya Ardija got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vegalta Sendai 1.09-0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 496 matches, the home team got 221 wins, 146 draws and 129 losses. Home win rate: 44.56%; Draw win rate: 29.44%; Away win rate: 26.01%; Home odds win rate: 46.17%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.83%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1886 matches, the home team got 830 wins, 522 draws and 534 losses. Home win rate: 44.01%; Draw win rate: 27.68%; Away win rate: 28.31%; Over odds win rate: 44.75%; Draw odds win rate: 6.04%; Under odds win rate: 49.20%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.08-3.40-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vegalta Sendai(45.1%), Draw(28.4%), Omiya Ardija(26.4%)

 

Vegalta Sendai VS Omiya Ardija, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] The stunning pictures of Caroline Vreeland [Pic] Meet Gaku Shibasakis beautiful WAGS Erina Mano
[Pic] Hot photo of Mexicos fan [Pic] Meet the Sexiest gallery of Beautiful Colombian model

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.