Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Urawa Red Diamonds VS Matsumoto Yamaga FC, host to win

JE CupUrawa Red Diamonds VS Matsumoto Yamaga FC, host to win

Submit by tipster October
Posted Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:13:10 GMT        

Match Time:7/11/2018 18:00 Wednesday (GMT+8) 

Japan Emperor's Cup-- Urawa Red Diamonds VS Matsumoto Yamaga FC

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

------------------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Urawa Red Diamonds got 4 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 14 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Urawa Red Diamonds got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Matsumoto Yamaga FC got 11 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Matsumoto Yamaga FC got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Urawa Red Diamonds 0.96-0.5/1-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 528 matches, the home team got 289 wins, 106 draws and 133 losses. Home win rate: 54.73%; Draw win rate: 20.08%; Away win rate: 25.19%; Home odds win rate: 61.36%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 38.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1706 matches, the home team got 758 wins, 444 draws and 504 losses. Home win rate: 44.43%; Draw win rate: 26.03%; Away win rate: 29.54%; Over odds win rate: 46.25%; Draw odds win rate: 5.57%; Under odds win rate: 48.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.72-3.65-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 15.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Urawa Red Diamonds(54.4%), Draw(25.4%), Matsumoto Yamaga FC(20.2%)

 

Urawa Red Diamonds VS Matsumoto Yamaga FC, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] The stunning pictures of Caroline Vreeland [Pic] Meet Gaku Shibasakis beautiful WAGS Erina Mano
[Pic] Hot photo of Mexicos fan [Pic] Meet the Sexiest gallery of Beautiful Colombian model

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.